r
d
l
a
stiven54 stiven54
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Right now, I'm a senior in high school, about to graduate in June. I plan on attending community college for 2 years to get my AA degree and then transfer to a university to get my BS in Nursing.  Do you know which university may be the best for Nursing, based on facts?? University of Central Florida, University of South Florida, Florida Atlantic University or University of Florida???
Read 347 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
stk
wrote...
11 years ago
University of Florida is probably the best but it is hard to get into nowadays.   They have stricter entrance standards for freshmen and transfer students and have even capped the numbers for freshmen and transfers.  And most likely, you will not very much financial aid at UF unless you are in the top 10% of your class and even then there is a lot of competition between students over that financial aid.  Your only hope is that your parents are alumni that donate a lot of money to UF or if you parent works in upper administration at UF.

UCF and USF also have good nursing programs and a solid track record at putting out good nurses.

If money is no object, then I would recommend UF or University of Miami.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1095 People Browsing
 114 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4