t
S
m
s
smilejoni smilejoni
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I have a degree in Applied Mathematics and a degree in Computer Science. I want to change careers and can't afford to go to school to get another bachelors degree but I need some credentials to get into the jobs I am looking at. The university offers Minors in the subjects I am interested in. Can I do that?
Read 363 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Ask the university's admissions office!

I got a 2nd bachelors degree, and the core courses from my 1st degree counted toward the 2nd.
wrote...
11 years ago
A "minor" is a part of a bachelors degree.  Look for some form of certification or licensing, or go for an associates (2-year) degree.  Since you have a bachelors, you will be able to complete the associates in less than two years.
wrote...
11 years ago
Many of the course you have already completed will count towards the new bachelor's degree.If this isn't an option, some community colleges offer an Associates Degree.If you have take a number of courses in the minor, which you are seeking another degree, you might  only have to take a few more to fulfill the requirements for the  associate's degree. Check with the admissions office of the university you wish to apply.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  905 People Browsing
 113 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274