d
l
a
s
Fireman 23 Fireman 23
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
12 years ago
I am planing to go to college for a degree in psychology. Are there any jobs that would posibly be related to psychology or give me any connection for job oportunities as a psychologist in the future that i would not need a degree in psychology to have. I don't know very much about getting in to the field so any information on that would be welcome as well.
Read 303 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
Secretary. In a psychologist's office.
wrote...
12 years ago
Other than volunteering (interning) at an psychologist office you can seek positions for office clerk, office assistant, errand runner, etc. at minimum wage or slightly above. Note that part of college courses they require Intern hours in order to complete course work. Check out agencies requirements to work in Hospitals or Behavorial Health Areas. Check out also your States Behavorial Health Licensing Office to see what is required working in a confidental setting such as a  background check or fingerprinting, and drug testing, etc. You may also want to talk to either a College Advisor or the college's Psychology Dept. Advisor for more information or direction. Good luck!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  742 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Where do you get your textbooks?
Votes: 284