f
j
b
c
rizkallah15 rizkallah15
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
12 years ago
A teenage guy who enjoys solving chemistry equations for fun, isn't into brand-name clothing or styles, isn't into partying or things of that sort, enjoys visiting his grandparents and travels via public transit for four hours at a time to visit them. How would you describe a person like this?
Read 1581 times
15 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
sane...unlike the INsane christians
wrote...
12 years ago
Hot!  (Assuming he's at least 18)
wrote...
12 years ago
Like this....

"A teenage guy who enjoys solving chemistry equations for fun, isn't into brand-name clothing or styles, isn't into partying or things of that sort, enjoys visiting his grandparents and travels via public transit for four hours at a time to visit them"

I'd maybe add some stuff about height or hair colour, but I've never met you....
wrote...
12 years ago
Nerd.
wrote...
12 years ago
"A human being".  as the question is aimed at atheists, what kind of answer are you expecting?   not that I'm an atheist, but still wonder.  are we all supposed to say, "oh, he must be a christian"?
wrote...
12 years ago
Seems like a pretty cool guy actually.
wrote...
12 years ago
Insufficient information.

Please shake again.
wrote...
12 years ago
Normal.
wrote...
12 years ago
A Bill Gates in the making.  I'd be nice to him if I were you
wrote...
12 years ago
Pretty cool Slight Smile not that I'm atheist but I'm sure they'd agree
wrote...
12 years ago
I am not an atheist but I would say both Christians and atheist would describe the described person as a teenage guy who enjoys solving chemistry equations for fun, isn't into brand-name clothing or styles, isn't into partying or things of that sort, enjoys visiting his grandparents and travels via public transit for four hours at a time to visit them.
wrote...
12 years ago
A nice guy.
wrote...
12 years ago
A normal person?
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  802 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 436

Previous poll results: What's your favorite math subject?