t
S
m
s
stevepham stevepham
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
8 years ago
Hello everyone, I don't know why. But I have a great passion for theories of biology and chemistry and physics. The three subjects give me vast knowledge of life. Like:
about
1) What are the substance used to preserve food, vinegar ?
or
2) Why are excited when we are scared?

I just don't know specifically of what I like.  I am in grade 12 in Vietnam now and I will graduate in a year. I am really scared of choosing a career since I do not know what I really like. In vietnam, doctor career are in a section or section B. Section 3 comprises of Math, Chemistry, Biology. And to become a doctor in Vietnam you have to make fast decisions since it's not easy to become doctors.

But at this point, I still don't know what I like to do. Now I know I really want to feel, understand, and comprehend all things regarding biology and chemistry in order to know the world. I just don't know why at the moment, but I am that kind of person Frowning Face.
Read 1600 times
1 Reply