r
d
l
a
Uniqueah Uniqueah
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
8 years ago Edited: 8 years ago, Uniqueah
Basically ive used progressively stronger and stronger stimulation on my penis glands, froma  tight grip to rough toys and overly powerful vibrators literally the most powerful ones available on the market. I used these for a long time

Right now my penis doesnt respond to normal stimulation like a handjob, I just cant feel it very much so I dont even gain an erection.

My question is how have I damaged myself on a biological cellular level, would you guess//

Have I damaged the nerves, has the skin become thicker on my glands, has my brain been rewired in someway to only feel a stronger stimulation or has it built a resistance to too much of whatever chemical is released during sexual activity.

What is likely to of happened on a biological level if it is the extra rough stimulation that has caused this.

I have laid off the rough stimulation and sensitivity is slowly returning. Although its hard not to go back to the vibrator much like its hard to avoid eating junk food.  

So whats happening on a cell level, how have I damaged myself
Read 1238 times
7 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
You have to fully lay-off the toys for a while. Give it a month. It's hard to tell what has happened to you. You should also go to a clinic to get your hormones checked out, such as free testosterone. Are you taking any medicines?
Uniqueah Author
wrote...
8 years ago
You have to fully lay-off the toys for a while. Give it a month. It's hard to tell what has happened to you. You should also go to a clinic to get your hormones checked out, such as free testosterone. Are you taking any medicines?

thanks brother,no medication I am laying off the toys I have seen my Dr and I am awaiting the results of a diabetes/blood glucose test. [sugar/diabetes can damage your penis/nerves]

The toys may be the cause of this or they may not be, I just wanted to know if there where what changes would be occurring biologically for this question.   
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
A good intervention would be to throw them all in the garbage too, that way you aren't tempted either. Also, lay-off the junk food.
wrote...
8 years ago
damaged nerve cells. NERVE CELLS DO HEAL. give it time. you will be okay.
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
damaged nerve cells. NERVE CELLS DO HEAL. give it time. you will be okay.

They rarely do, and when they do, they heal slowly. I don't think it's nerve damage. You've just become accustomed to it. The only cure, like I said originally, is to stay away from the toys and to stop masterbating.
wrote...
8 years ago
Hey man

Something like this happened to me a year and a half ago. I didn't use sex toys though, but I was depressed because I thought I had an STD lol I made myself believe that I did even though I was totally healthy. So for a month, I couldn't have an erection because my mind was playing a dirty trick on me. Anyway, long story short, I finally convinced myself I was normal and what do you know, I started getting erections again Smiling Face with Open Mouth I think it's in your mind, and you need to get laid.
When you like a flower, you just pluck it out.
But when you love a flower, you water it daily.
The one who understands this, understands life.

- That's the difference between I like you and I love you.
Uniqueah Author
wrote...
8 years ago
Hey man

Something like this happened to me a year and a half ago. I didn't use sex toys though, but I was depressed because I thought I had an STD lol I made myself believe that I did even though I was totally healthy. So for a month, I couldn't have an erection because my mind was playing a dirty trick on me. Anyway, long story short, I finally convinced myself I was normal and what do you know, I started getting erections again Smiling Face with Open Mouth I think it's in your mind, and you need to get laid.

Thanks bro
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1081 People Browsing
 137 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion