r
d
l
a
flower555 flower555
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
13 years ago
I desperately need help and i got a really bad grade on this test. For corrections i have to explain whythe answer is right. will someone explain why these answers are right.

5) in the development of teretrial biomes, which factor is the most dependent on all the others?
right answer: the species of colonizing animals
6) Which of the following would be an ultimate cause of the male's cats' response to the female's urinating
right answer: male catsa respond to the ordor beacuse it means of locating females in heat.
Read 1187 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
6) Which of the following would be an ultimate cause of the male's cats' response to the female's urinating
right answer: male catsa respond to the ordor beacuse it means of locating females in heat.

By smelling the odour of the female, the male will know how to respond to these physiological changes. If the odour smells like something different, it is likely that she has released a chemical (hormone) that the male can sense, and hence is ready to mate.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1070 People Browsing
 115 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 431