a
t
i
r
r
irina irina
wrote...
11 years ago
I am looking online for coenzyme Q10. I visit iherb.com often. On that site there are so many coenzyme Q10. I do not know what to  buy or what to look for, in terms of amount. What is a good price for it? I do not want to pay too much or not enough coenzyme Q10 or too much in my system.
Read 454 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Coenzyme Q10 is sooo expensive!
60Mg
30 pills i guess iunno
wrote...
11 years ago
Coenzyme Q10 is not a FDA approved medication. It's considered a "vitamin/herbal product". Since there is no regulations on the product, it's very difficult to say which is better, or even that the label has what it claims to have. With herbals, no one is regulating that a bottle that claims to have 60mg of something, really actually has 60mg of it. Often times, manufacturers can vary the amount of coenzyme Q10, even if the label says they contain the same amount. This can even vary with the same manufacturer between different lots.

Since these products are NOT FDA approved, there have been NO clincial trial studies to even say that they actually work. This is not to say that they don't work (for whatever you are taking it for). But, I'm just saying that there is no clinical evidence that these products do what they say they do.

Unless your physician told you to try this product, you are probably better off seeing a physician and getting a prescription drug that has been proven to have an effect, rather than waste your money on something that may or may not work.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1176 People Browsing
 110 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 741