s
r
d
l
a
irina irina
wrote...
11 years ago
I have reciently started my A-Levels and have chosen chemistry along with biology and french. I love all my subjects but chemistry is amazing!

I have reciently been thinking about going into a chemistry based career but dont know what the job prospects would be for me say if I were to study Chemistry with French?
or would I be better studying Pharmacy, as I have always seemed to want to work in healthcare?

Either way - Chemistry rocks! Smiling Face with Open Mouth
Read 617 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
totally agree. when i was first introduced to chemistry in 7th grade, i fell in love with it! i also would love to study french. well, since i fell in love with chemistry, i resolved to become a pharmacist. i would learn french too, but my mom and i know thta spanish is more used in the US and Japanese is becoming popular Frowning Face but i LUV french!
wrote...
11 years ago
I woul advise you to study pharmacy, or biomedicinal chemistry if you want a lucrative career. Organic synthetic chemistry is another option. Inorganic chemistry (my speciality) is sadly under-represented in the job market.
HOWEVER, there is a depresssing tendency at the moment for the chemical industry across pretty much the whole field, to whinge about a shortage of applicants, while continuing to offer derisory salaries. I'm sorry to say that if you want to make good money you'd be better off as an accountant.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1052 People Browsing
 114 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Where do you get your textbooks?
Votes: 328