8 years ago
can someone plz help me some german hw?

You have a homework question in German?

Post it...
wrote...
8 years ago
part A
Assignment Instructions

·        Imagine you are living in Berlin. You have just rented a new unfurnished apartment. Two famous stores which can help you furnish your place are  KaDeWe and  Galeria Kaufhof You need to buy the following:

1.      Toaster-Toaster

2.      Tea Kettle-Teekessel

3.      Plates-Teller

4.      Glasses- Gläser

5.      Tea/Coffee Mugs- Tassen

6.      Bed Linens-Bettwäsche

7.      Sofa-Sofa

8.      TV- Fernseher

9.      Rugs- Teppiche

10.  Kitchen Utensils-Küchenutensilien

11.  Toiletries-Toilettenartikel

Write a description of 10-15 sentences in German in which you report which store you choose for your shopping, or if you will go to both stores and why. Remember you can utilize the verb einkaufen like this:

Ich kaufe bei KadeWe ein.

Reasons for your choice of stores can be related to location of your apartment (you make this up, but find an actual address of an apartment for rent online), price of goods, convenience of shopping hours, and choice of goods. Use the web sites I gave you to complete your research, and feel free to use online blogs or articles which tell you more about each store. Include in your text sentences which state what you are buying and where.Keep it in the present tense even though you will be tempted to use past tense. Since we have not covered past tense yet, it makes no sense to make you apply something you haven’t been taught!

Part B
write a paragraph in German with 5 sentences describing your Lieblingsgeschäft. Remember that each sentence must have a subject and a verb, otherwise it is considered a fragment and will not count. Be sure that at least one sentence uses a seperable verb that both the main verb und its separable prefix are underlined in your sentence.

Example:

Mein Lieblingsgeschäft heißt Mazel. Es verkauft elegante Klamotten aus Paris. Glücklicherweise gibt es oft Schlussverkäufe, so dass ich mir ab und zu ein Kleid gönnen kann. Ich schaue so gerne die Kleider in diesem Laden an.  Ich wünsche mir, dass ich meine Kleidung öfter dort kaufen könnte!
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
8 years ago
Interesting assignment. Wish I could help, but I don't speak the language. What class is this for?
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  962 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
How often do you eat-out per week?
Votes: 79

Previous poll results: What's your favorite coffee beverage?