a
t
i
r
r
goliath goliath
wrote...
8 years ago
The nurse refers the client to a Web site on smoking cessation after evaluating its contents. Which factor increases the probability that the Web site is appropriate for the client?
A) The site is written in technical language and has comprehensive chemical diagrams for credibility.
B) The site has a list of broadly generalized indications for smoking cessation.
C) The site has a current revision date and a URAC accreditation seal that the site meets quality standards.
D) The site is sponsored by a pharmaceutical company that manufactures a smoking cessation medication.
Textbook 
Handbook of Informatics for Nurses and Health Care Professionals

Handbook of Informatics for Nurses and Health Care Professionals

Edition: 4th
Authors:
Read 830 times
4 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
karmakarma
wrote...
Top Poster