a
t
i
r
r
irina irina
wrote...
11 years ago
is liquid trust just normal Oxytocin that you use for cows or is it modified?
Read 392 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Oxytocin is probably identical for all mammals. It appears to be a highly conserved hormone.
wrote...
11 years ago
Oxytocin is made in magnocellular neurosecretory cells of the supraoptic and paraventricular nuclei of the hypothalamus.

So to get real Oxytocin, I believe you have to slaughter a human and extract it from their hypothalmus. And your right to get synthesized Oxytocin you have to extract it from the brains of cows or primates

"Real" Oxytocin is synthesized by corpora lutea of several species, including ruminants and primates."Liquid trust" , according to the snake oil salesman is Oxytocin. Oxytocin is a chemical that is produced naturally in every human's brain. Its production is triggered by a range of stimuli, including sex and breastfeeding and it is known to be important in the formation of social ties, such as who we choose to mate with and bonding with our children.

The Oxytocin advertisements don't really claim where that neurotransmitter is extracted from. But if there is any truth to their claims then I suppose it would have to be the synthesized version from the cows or primates, and I don't see why it would be modified
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  874 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274