t
S
m
s
habiba habiba
wrote...
Staff Member
8 years ago
Like what are some anatomical differences and can a sea snake live on land, and vice versa for land snakes. In other words, would dumping a land snake in water drawn it?
Read 1191 times
3 Replies
Ask another question, I may be able to help!

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
7 years ago
In SEA SNAKES THE END PART OF THE BODY ( remember it cannot be called as tail because it is the characteristic feature of mammals).   Becomes dorsoventrally flattened which help in swimming. Land snake cannot live in water because they do not have such an   
Adaptation. Many more physiological and morphological differences are also there.
wrote...
7 years ago
In SEA SNAKES THE END PART OF THE BODY ( remember it cannot be called as tail because it is the characteristic feature of mammals).

Wait... You mean reptiles don't have tails? Then what's a gecko/lizard rip off when they're trying to escape predators?
wrote...
7 years ago
Now I agree with the above reply,  it all happens because of my school teacher ,he is a fool !!   he told us that tail is the characteristic feature of mammals .
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1098 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Where do you get your textbooks?
Votes: 284