r
d
l
a
Bioguy Bioguy
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
5 years ago
Hi guys i'm fairly new to biology i just got to the university i just wanted to know which University is best to study biology masters degree and which biology professions are less stresful and more rewarding these two can be seperate which is more rewarding and which is more less stress i'm just trying to find myself thank you guys in advance
Read 446 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
5 years ago
This question really depends on the logistics of where you're studying. Without providing specifics, you want to enroll in courses where the professor is approachable and isn't the first one to leave the classroom after a lecture. Have you had an opportunity to talk to your professor yet, have you approached him/her after class and chatted about your goals? Do you genuinely enjoy biology and are good at it? Regardless of the school you're in, research is always being conducted, since professors are hired to conduct research throughout the year for the school. Maybe there's an internship you can get into during the spring and summer months. The better you build your relationship with your teachers, the more likely you can work with them and possibly get your name published in a paper by next year. The take home message is don't worry about where to study and who to study with, make sure that you're pleasant to work with and that you'll bring something valuable to the table wherever you are.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1188 People Browsing
 146 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
How often do you eat-out per week?
Votes: 79