r
d
l
a
007 007
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I bought the Avalon Vitamin C face wash 2 days ago. First time I tried it, nothing weird happened(and I used a lot), second time I got redness on my cheeks and nose area(quite possibly from scrubbing to much), and third time I got the slightest bit of redness in the same place. It doesn't hurt or anything. Is this an allergic reaction? Will it really matter if I keep using it?
Read 968 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Yes, if it starts to peel, but also if it starts getting red anywhere else, if you break out, or it starts getting little bumps.
wrote...
11 years ago
You have already mention the reaction and symptoms.
Better stop using that facial wash you have before it's too late.
wrote...
11 years ago
It probably isn't an allergic reaction, but may be an indication that the scrubbing combined with the ingredients is too much for your skin. An unwanted side effect can be that your skin produces more oil to replace the drying effect of the scrub and your skin may actually break out more! The best advice would be to use the scrub intermittently, once a week or every other day if you feel like it is helping. It isn't a good idea to scrub your facial skin too vigorously with anything as you can cause little breaks in the skin which will then become irritated and red.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1147 People Browsing
 117 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352