t
i
r
r
rayism69 rayism69
wrote...
12 years ago
Need some help with the following:

5) What causes the increase in interstitial osmotic pressure that occurs during edema?
A) stimulation of sensory neuronsB) recruitment of leukocytes C) leukocyte migration D) decreased blood flow E) increased capillary permeability

6) In order to mount a response, particular B or T cells must express the appropriate ________ that will bind to the ________.
A) antigenic determinant : antigen
B) epitope : antigen
C) antigen : antibody
D) antigen : antigen receptor
E) antigen receptor : antigen
17) What type of cell, once it enters the tissues, is converted into a macrophage that attacks invaders by phagocytosis?
A) lymphocyte   B) eosinophil   C) basophil   D) neutrophil E) Monocyte
Read 946 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
Ame
wrote...
12 years ago
6) In order to mount a response, particular B or T cells must express the appropriate ________ that will bind to the ________.
A) antigenic determinant : antigen
B) epitope : antigen
C) antigen : antibody
D) antigen : antigen receptor
E) antigen receptor : antigen

I believe it's (E)

17) What type of cell, once it enters the tissues, is converted into a macrophage that attacks invaders by phagocytosis?
A) lymphocyte   B) eosinophil   C) basophil   D) neutrophil E) Monocyte

(E)
5) What causes the increase in interstitial osmotic pressure that occurs during edema?
A) stimulation of sensory neuronsB) recruitment of leukocytes C) leukocyte migration D) decreased blood flow E) increased capillary permeability

(E)
rayism69 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
 Face with Stuck-out Tongue  Thank you Very Much. I actually figured it out on my own. But I'm glad i got all but 1 of your same answers!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1223 People Browsing
 111 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352