s
r
d
l
a
oemBiology oemBiology
wrote...
7 years ago
I would like to know on how Nutrigenomics DNA Test work.

Does anyone try that before?
Please share your experience.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Read 399 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
7 years ago
They will analyze your DNA and present you the best possible nutrition plan according to what works best for your genes. Therefore, the nurture portion of your development is customized based on your nature.

For example, individuals with lactose intolerance experience gastrointestinal discomfort after consuming certain dairy products, while other individuals can consume dairy with no problems. This test allows you to understand how our genes affect the way we respond to the foods, beverages and supplements, etc.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
7 years ago
They will analyze your DNA and present you the best possible nutrition plan according to what works best for your genes. Therefore, the nurture portion of your development is customized based on your nature.

For example, individuals with lactose intolerance experience gastrointestinal discomfort after consuming certain dairy products, while other individuals can consume dairy with no problems. This test allows you to understand how our genes affect the way we respond to the foods, beverages and supplements, etc.

I would like to know on when this test come into the market and how much this test is in your local area.

Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you very much for any suggestions :>
wrote...
Staff Member
7 years ago
I wouldn't take the results seriously. To me, this is more of a palm reading than anything factual

I would do it for novelty sake, just for fun.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1177 People Browsing
 106 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
How often do you eat-out per week?
Votes: 79