l
t
S
m
s
oemBiology Author
wrote...
7 years ago Edited: 7 years ago, oem7110
I'm not entirely sure. The alveolar bone isn't the primary structure responsible for holding your tooth in place. Unless there is bone loss, known as severe periodontitis

Today, my teeth is looser than last few day, I think there is nothing to help now, my next question is whether I should wait for teeth drop painlessly by itself or go to dentist to extract it.

Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions :>
wrote...
Educator
7 years ago
Today, my teeth is looser than last few day, I think there is nothing to help now, my next question is whether I should wait for teeth drop painlessly by itself or go to dentist to extract it.

That depends on how well you can handle the pain. If it isn't loose, but you have a sense it is falling out, then you should visit your dentist to extract it. Otherwise, it may fall on its own while you eat.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
7 years ago Edited: 7 years ago, oem7110
That depends on how well you can handle the pain. If it isn't loose, but you have a sense it is falling out, then you should visit your dentist to extract it. Otherwise, it may fall on its own while you eat.

It drops painless with little bleeding, referring to following drawing, the grey area is filled with dark solid substance, which is as hard as tooth, I would like to know on what this material is about.

wrote...
Educator
7 years ago
It's the rotting area of the tooth. That tooth discoloration can be caused by plaque which comes from inadequate for hygiene. Are you a smoker, do you drink a lot of coffee?
oemBiology Author
wrote...
7 years ago
It's the rotting area of the tooth. That tooth discoloration can be caused by plaque which comes from inadequate for hygiene. Are you a smoker, do you drink a lot of coffee?

I drink a lot of tea, so the dark color is caused by tea.  If plaque is formed at the bottom of tooth at the initial stage, how do dentists remove it? it is so hard substance.  Furthermore, if I plan to implant a tooth, how long do I need to wait before surgery?

wrote...
Educator
7 years ago
Plaque is formed by bacteria, there's no way to remove other than to physically scrape it off. This is how dentists do it, generally speaking.

In terms of implants, generally a month is needed before implants can be added as the gym might still be raw and infections can arise
oemBiology Author
wrote...
7 years ago
Thanks, to everyone very much for suggestions :>
wrote...
Educator
7 years ago
Pleasure
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  741 People Browsing
 113 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 585