r
d
l
a
RioNii RioNii
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
2 years ago
Provide answers with  complete solutions (Given, Required, Equation (Working Formula), Solution (Substitution of Values), and Final answer with correct unit) .

Body Thrown Horizontally from a Height
                 1.  A stone is thrown horizontally from the top of the building 50m high with an initial horizontal velocity of 30 m/s. Find a. the required time for the stone to reach the ground and b. the range.

2. A woman holds a hose 2m above the ground such that the water shoots out horizontally. The water hits the ground  at a point 3m away. What is the speed with which the water leaves the hose?

Uniformly Accelerated Motion
 1.  A car moving from 10 m/s  accelerates at the rate of 3 m/s2 in 5 seconds.  a. What is its final velocity? b. How much distance did it cover?

2.  A trucking traveling at a speed of 8 m/s accelerates at 6m/s2 and covers a distance of 100m.  a. What is the final distance covered by the truck?  b.  How long did it take the truck to cover 100 m?

3.   A body moves from 6 m/s to 10 m/s in 4 seconds. a. What is the body's acceleration? b. How far will the body travel?

4.  A van traveled from 10 m/s  to 25 m/s and covered a distance of 150m.  a. What was its acceleration?  b. How long did it cover such distance?
Read 349 times
4 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
bio_manbio_man
wrote...
Educator
Top Poster
2 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 460 words.