t
i
r
r
RandomUsernam RandomUsernam
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Hi Everyone I am in need of desperate help. Im in highschool and I must do a 4000 word essay on any topic of my choice. I have chosen to do it in Biology but i am stuck on coming up with a topic. Undecided The only real guidline is that it must be 4000 word and must contain a lab. Any ideas would be helpful.

P.S. A topic regarding animals or plants would be amazing since this interests me and since I have this whole year and the summer to write it I should become something that i enjoy. Also I am in IB, this is my extende essay, if that concerns anyone. Thanks Slight Smile

Read 2006 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
Answer rejected by topic starter
wrote...
Donated
11 years ago
For articles on biology, try to search here after your google search.
Code:
http://connection.ebscohost.com

also try free ebooks sites where you can lots of books on your topics....and then journals...
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
11 years ago
i wish i could help you by uploading an old essay of mine, but here's what i would recommend, write about something that is already really popular, like cancer or insulin. start with wikipedia and use their subheading to fractionate your essay; that way you keep on task and known how to focus your thought process. good luck with this hard task, really hope you didn't wait till last minute Undecided
RandomUsernam Author
wrote...
11 years ago
Sorry but I forgot to mentions that it must be an experiment on something that has not already been done or at least not very in depth. Either that or I could a new experiment realating to an overall bigger experiment that has alreading been done. I hope that made sense.
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
11 years ago
Sorry but I forgot to mentions that it must be an experiment on something that has not already been done or at least not very in depth. Either that or I could a new experiment realating to an overall bigger experiment that has alreading been done. I hope that made sense.

yeah it makes sense, and there is a lot to discover out there, my only issue is how are you going to narrow it down? perhaps an theoretical experiment on primates, to test their abilities to think and reason, or perhaps memory. there was an interesting video posted on here before where it showed chimps having superior memory to human beings. perhaps you can branch off that idea and try to discover something else... hmm don't know

RandomUsernam Author
wrote...
11 years ago
Thanks for the idea but I dont really see how I could possible be allowed to do chimpanzee testing. I could do it with humans so that is an option. Also I am guessing you suggested this idea since I preferred something to do with animals but really any ideas would be great at this point. Undecided
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1239 People Browsing
 119 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 741