26 (12.6%)
Terrible
102 (49.5%)
Total Voters: 206  
wrote...
7 years ago
Here's an example of what I'm referring to:

Donald Trump Eats His Steak Well Done With Ketchup, Like a Damn Child

http://jezebel.com/donald-trump-eats-his-steak-well-done-with-ketchup-lik-1792770173

Like let the guy EAT HIS DAMN STEAK
wrote...
7 years ago
He certainly has a lot of air coming out of that blowhole of his. Like any other president or politician, there maybe change. Though we don't know good or bad, we can choose whether to accept it, stand against it or ignore it. To each their own opinion and lives, if it affects an individual, then fight against it.
wrote...
7 years ago
Why the negative tone? Sounds like you're angry for no reason
wrote...
7 years ago
Well I'm not angry, or express any sort of hostility towards this topic.
Thing is, many remarks and comments are made and have been made with this current president and there's nothing more that can be said that hasn't been said already.
From my POV, if something makes you upset or if you don't like something, best just do something about it and make your voice/actions be seen. Change happens when people actually do something.
wrote...
7 years ago
What is he doing that's upsetting you? I don't think you appreciate a man who cares for his country. I came from a country where the president stole all the resources of the land and punished you for being Christian. Our president promised jobs and prosperity? That's not good enough for you or are his twitter rants hurting your feelings?
wrote...
7 years ago Edited: 7 years ago, cypherus777
You're a funny one Face with Stuck-out Tongue
Not sure if you're actually reading the post I made but hey if you'd like to interpret it otherwise, feel free compadre. I ain't saying he's bad, nor I'm saying he's good. Well take it as you like.

Have a good day champ.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  929 People Browsing
Related Images