t
S
m
s
akg62 akg62
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
978-0805372649 is the ISBN.  I am guessing any newer versions are probably just the same as this.

I would like to purchase the lab manual answers for all the different exercises.  Can anyone help? 
Read 9554 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
978-0805372649 is the ISBN.  I am guessing any newer versions are probably just the same as this.

I would like to purchase the lab manual answers for all the different exercises.  Can anyone help? 

Post your questions here, we'll help answer them.
akg62 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
The first exercise I need is exercise 21, Human Reflex Physiology.  (It's #21 in my book...the school made some custom lab book but it's all taken from the book I listed in my original post.  Looks like there are 10 Activities.

...I have the Review Sheet answers, but need the Activity ones.  ...and as mentioned, will pay if someone has all answers for all labs in this book.
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
12 years ago
The first exercise I need is exercise 21, Human Reflex Physiology.  (It's #21 in my book...the school made some custom lab book but it's all taken from the book I listed in my original post.  Looks like there are 10 Activities.

...I have the Review Sheet answers, but need the Activity ones.  ...and as mentioned, will pay if someone has all answers for all labs in this book.

Well, we really can't sell you anything if you don't have a sample of what it is you need...
akg62 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
Exercise 21 Human Reflex Physiology, there are 10 exercises.  Do you have any answers for those?
akg62 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
I believe it's Exercise 22 in the actual book.
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
12 years ago
I believe it's Exercise 22 in the actual book.

You know the name of the exercise too?
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  786 People Browsing
 113 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 308