d
l
a
s
Sharky7 Sharky7
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
7 years ago
Explain several alternative sentencing arrangements that combine probation with incarceration
Read 429 times
7 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
7 years ago
Hi Sharky7, what's cookin?

Explain several alternative sentencing arrangements that combine probation with incarceration.

With a suspended sentence blameworthy gathering not expected to serve the sentence but instead judge have option restoring the individual if the individual reoffends. Also there are generally three sorts –

Split sentences Probation in which judge indicates a certain time in prison took after by a certain time on post trial supervision.

Shock imprisonment in which judge sentence a guilty party to be imprisoned yet permits that persons to be appeal to the court to be discharged on post trial supervision

Discontinuous imprisonment in which a guilty parties invests a certain measure of energy every week in prison.

The condition under which a guilty party for the most part likes to de denied probation-

Has been sentenced various charges.

Was on post trial supervision or parole when caught.

Have two or more feelings.

Is dependent on opiates.

Utilized a weapon while carrying out the crime.

Truly hurt the casualty of the crime.

The three general classes of condition put on probationer are-

Standard Conditions- The trial advice the office of progress of location not leave jurisdiction without permission
Correctional Conditions- for example, compensation, group administration & home confinement.

Treatment Conditions-Such as obliged pharmaceutical or alcohol treatment.

Three Stages of probation renouncement are-
The preparatory listening to which more often than not occur under the watchful eye of judge during    reality of probation violation are displayed.
The repudiation Hearing-In which the case of violation is introduced.
Repudiation Sentencing-During this judge chooses what to do the probationer.

The five sentencing choice for a judge other than probation are-
Fines
Group administration
Compensation
Pretrial preoccupation program

Source  Lee, J. B. (n.d.). Probation &Alternatives to incarcreation. Retrieved from http://www.sagepub.in: http://www.sagepub.in/upm-data/64421_Krisberg_Chapter_5.pdf
Sharky7 Author
wrote...
7 years ago
Thanks for the response but I just busted another girl in my class with the same response imagine that. 
wrote...
Educator
7 years ago Edited: 7 years ago, bio_man
This was obtained from CourseHero.

If you have any other questions, feel free to post
Sharky7 Author
wrote...
7 years ago
I know I saw it there.
wrote...
Educator
7 years ago
How about this one:

With a suspended sentence, a convicted offender is not required to serve the sentence, but the judge has the option of reinstating the sentence if the person reoffends. in addition, there are three other general types of sentencing arrangements: (a) split sentence probation, in which the judge specifies a certain time in jail or prison followed by a certain time on probation; (b) shock incarceration, in which a judge sentences an offender to be incarcerated but allows that person to petition the court to be released on probation; and (c) intermittent incarceration, in which n offender spends a certain amount of time each week in jail or in a halfway house or another government institution.
Sharky7 Author
wrote...
7 years ago
Let me guess that's on Quizlet. I was actually going to use that one.
wrote...
Educator
7 years ago
Just trying to help.

I start every question by researching it online. Many of our members do not have coursehero to browse answers, hence it's my first stop.

Stay tuned, probably others might be able to chime in. I'm more of a  science-math guy.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  734 People Browsing
 109 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite math subject?
Votes: 293