t
S
m
s
new new
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Hi all, I'm new here and taking my first physics class. Looks like were using mastering astronomy as a lab and since the lab is new to me, I was hoping someone could give me some pointers. I've read through the web site. It's looks like you lose points for using the hints, and the more hints you use the more points for the answer you lose. does that sound right? Look like you get points for correcting wrong answers even if its late, does that sound right? any and all tips would be appreciated.
thanks
new
Read 646 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Hi all, I'm new here and taking my first physics class. Looks like were using mastering astronomy as a lab and since the lab is new to me, I was hoping someone could give me some pointers. I've read through the web site. It's looks like you lose points for using the hints, and the more hints you use the more points for the answer you lose. does that sound right? Look like you get points for correcting wrong answers even if its late, does that sound right? any and all tips would be appreciated.
thanks
new

Best advice would be to post your questions here and let us look at them. When I took that course, there was never a hint deduction system, so I couldn't tell you. Are the tests timed?
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
11 years ago
Have you gotten any assignments yet?
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  984 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 585