r
d
l
a
cee_jay123 cee_jay123
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Does any one have study notes for ch 1&2 have an exam coming up next wk.
Source  Essential cell biology third edition by alberts et.al
Read 512 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Wow I never though someone would give a test about the 1st chapter, that chapter really has extremely basic stuff, and the 2nd one too. Just so you know, if by lecture notes you mean the powerpoints, well they only have the images of the book, they contain almost no text.
cee_jay123 Author
wrote...
11 years ago
Hi thanks for responding, lol test is not only going to be on ch 1& 2 just thought instead of trying to review the basic stuff I could cut my study time down by focusing on the other involved chapters & quickly scanning through review notes for ch 1&2. Hope this helps.
wrote...
11 years ago
Oh ok, sorry I don't have any review notes, When I took the bio cel. I reviewed the chapters themselves but only looked at the images and in chapter 2 I read their descriptions. In my case I remember getting like 5 questions such as, which is responsible for the behavior of atoms? electrons, protons, neutrons or quarks.

and I remember a question on centrifugation which said: if a cell's wall is lysed and the cell is centrifuged which of the following is at the bottom of the tube? Nucleus, ribosomes, Golgi apparatus or lipid components(or something like that).

Of the first chapter there was nothing on my test and if there was it must have been obvious (don't know cuz I didn't read it). But of the second chapter I got a question of almost every slide/image in the book. I didn't get anything that wasn't in the images.
cee_jay123 Author
wrote...
11 years ago
Hey thanks 4 your help. Great test tips. Will keep these in mind 4 my review Slight Smile
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  911 People Browsing
 197 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion

Previous poll results: Where do you get your textbooks?