s
r
d
l
a
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
I'm not sure about this one unless I get more context of what you're writing about. Is this a concluding sentence, an introductory sentence? Has this person been mentioned before?
assumi Author
wrote...
3 years ago
introductory sentence. My first sentence introduces about the person I'm talking about then I want to end the sentence with "holds qualities of (a word that sums up all characteristics of a caring, loving, great person)" something like that.
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
"... holds all the desirable qualities and attributes a good friend should possess."
assumi Author
wrote...
3 years ago
thats amazing, thank u. do possibly know  a good replacement for when someone says to one, "to keep on going in life..." i want to include that as part of my sentence but unsure of how to make it sound better. im trying to say how this persons support has enabled me to go forward in my life and achieve my goals/passion.
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
"... encouraged me to continue my efforts."

"... encouraged me to continue working hard and pursuing my dreams and goals."
assumi Author
wrote...
3 years ago
thank you so much bio_man. I have a general question that doesn't really relate to this topic but I don't know the particular subject for it to discuss in, and so I wanted to ask if having a low-self esteem would be considered a challenge endured?
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
a low-self esteem would be considered a challenge endured?

Absolutely, a lot to talk about there. What class is this for?
wrote...
3 years ago
Hi! I think if you need to write about passions, then family is not a good idea
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1095 People Browsing
 119 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Where do you get your textbooks?
Votes: 328

Previous poll results: How often do you eat-out per week?