l
t
S
m
s
pregrar pregrar
wrote...
13 years ago
Would anyone know if there is a solution manual or answer key to PhysioEX 8.0 for Human Physiology (Laboratory Simulations in Physiology) by: Stabler, Smith, Peterson and Lokuta ?? ?? ??

I find these labs so time consuming and confusing.....I would really appreciate it if maybe someone knows of any answers to these labs or something along those lines.....

thank you!
Read 22966 times
9 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago Edited: 13 years ago, bio_man
There is an instructions manual and I have a copy of it. If anyone needs help with a question, reply back, I have version 8.0 (all types).

Duddz Slight Smile
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Captivating15 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
Hey! I am a student and our professor told us not to purchase the lab manual because we normally do the labs together in class. Well I was not at our last class and saw that you had PhysioEx 8.0 (which is what we have) and I didn't know if there was any way you could send me a PDF with all of Exercise 7? With answers would be very helpful, as I don't have the CD for the lab so I can't physically do the lab. Anything would be helpful thanks!
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago Edited: 13 years ago, duddy
Well, there are many PhysioEx books:

- PhysioEx 8.0 for A&P: Laboratory Simulations in Physiology, 1/e

- Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Manual with PhysioEx 8.0, Main Version, Update, 8/e

- Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Manual with PhysioEx 8.0, Cat Version, Update, 9/e

- PhysioEx 8.0 for Human Physiology: Lab Simulations in Physiology, 1/e

- Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Manual with PhysioEx 8.0, Fetal Pig Version, Update, 9/e

It would helpful to tell us which one you are using in particular. Typically we only provide answers to specific questions people have. If you need help specifically on a question, then you can ask it and we will provide you with all the help you need Slight Smile. However, we do not provide worksheets or answers to worksheets.
- Bachelor of Science
Captivating15 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
Oh sorry! It is for PhysioEx 8.0 for Human Physiology- Laboratory Simulations in Physiology. Do you know where I could get online access to get Exercise 7? I don't have the lab book or CD because it was not required by our professor and they told us that we should be able to find it online?
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago Edited: 13 years ago, duddy
The Integumentary System?

Is this it?

It says Exercise 6, but in the version I have (the latest version), The Integumentary System is actually exercise 7. The link is just an example.
- Bachelor of Science
Captivating15 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
Umm no I think it is the Respiratory System that we are doing. I thought that was Exercise 7?
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
In the manual, Anatomy of the Respiratory System, seems to be Exercise 36. See attachment.
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
- Bachelor of Science
hartman33 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
That's not true, there is an instructions manual and I have a copy of it. If anyone needs help with a question, reply back, I have version 8.0 (all types).

Duddz Slight Smile
Pleaseee! tell me where I can find the answers or get my copy
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago Edited: 13 years ago, bio_man
Pleaseee! tell me where I can find the answers or get my copy

I have access to all copies and answers. However, I will only assist those who have questions related to the assignments. For instance, if you need help on Exercise 13 #3 (or whatever), reply back and I will find out the answer for you.

But first, you have to register, and start your own topic Slight Smile
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  760 People Browsing
 110 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which is the best fuel for late night cramming?
Votes: 144

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?