t
i
r
r
zocdoc12 zocdoc12
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
I got the same answers for most of the boxes and I just needed help with some of them. Thanks

Sunlight is the source of energy in ecosystem. Producers, also known as autotrophs (for example, plants and bacteria ) perform the process of photosynthesis . The products of photosynthesis are_________________ and_______. Consumers (such as animals  ) use __________ made by producers and use it to obtain ____________ for their cells through the process of respiration. The purpose of photosynthesis is to produce cellular energy in the form of  _______ .  CO2  is gas produced in photosynthesis; it is also required for _____________________________ ___ to occur. The products of cellular respiration are ________________ and _______________that can be used by producers in photosynthesis. Decomposers break down living matter, releasing ________________ back to ecosystem.
Read 223 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
6 years ago
Sunlight is the source of energy in ecosystem. Producers, also known as autotrophs (for example, plants and bacteria ) perform the process of photosynthesis . The products of photosynthesis are_oxgen____________ and____sugar (glucose)___. Consumers (such as animals  ) use _____sugar(glucose)_____ made by producers and use it to obtain ____energy________ for their cells through the process of respiration. The purpose of photosynthesis is to produce cellular energy in the form of  ___ATP____ .  CO2  is gas produced in photosynthesis; it is also required for ___________cellular respiration _____ to occur. The products of cellular respiration are __________CO2______ and ______H2O_________that can be used by producers in photosynthesis. Decomposers break down living matter, releasing ______carbon and nitrogen __________ back to ecosystem.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1406 People Browsing
 130 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352