t
S
m
s
zanydelight69 zanydelight69
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
Since I can only load four at a time I will post Exercise Reviews 1 - 4 in this post, 5-8 in post 2, and 9-12 in post 3
Read 6716 times
10 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
Jess, you think I should change the limit? Thinking Face
wrote...
12 years ago
Hi, are these the Review Sheets from the end of each chapter? I don't need those PhysioEx Exercise Sheets from the back of the manual, I just need the blank review sheets that appear at the end of each chapter of the Lab Manual. Hopes that makes sense to you. I want to make sure these are what I need before subscribing to be a full member. Thanks in advance.
zanydelight69 Author
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
Bio_Man: Yes I think you should raise the limit but if by doing so it will effect another portion of the site then I say don't. If you don't choose to create a guideline of how you think it should be done without needing to create so many posts or something...I don't know I am clueless when it comes to running a website and what resources it takes.

Jamarlin: Yes, they are the sheets at the end of each exercise chapter, but I have not scanned the activity sheets (the whole portion before the final review page at the end of the chapter) though. I also think if you use this site a lot for help and resources you should try to donate at least a little something. I am well aware of the tough economic times but every little bit counts when you take in to consideration the time and money it costs to run this site. It is not owned by a big corporation, it is owned by a teacher...and we all know how crappy teachers are paid (I know my mom is a teacher.) Good luck with your course this semester.
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
If you don't choose to create a guideline of how you think it should be done without needing to create so many posts or something...

I don't see the harm in allowing more attachments per post, and I've always felt that the four per topic is a bit restrictive.

I don't know I am clueless when it comes to running a website and what resources it takes

I, too, am learning as I go Smiling Face with Open Mouth
wrote...
12 years ago
zanydelight69, I already have the lab manual so I won't need the activity sheets. I just needed the review sheets for the lab portion of my class. My book is used which is why I don't have the review sheets. I don't have a problem donating at all. I just wanted to know if they were the correct sheets. You know those sheets that you posted last week(the one with your answers?) Well those are the blanks that I am seeking. Are these blanks the same as those?
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
zanydelight69, I already have the lab manual so I won't need the activity sheets. I just needed the review sheets for the lab portion of my class. My book is used which is why I don't have the review sheets. I don't have a problem donating at all. I just wanted to know if they were the correct sheets. You know those sheets that you posted last week(the one with your answers?) Well those are the blanks that I am seeking. Are these blanks the same as those?

I think I know what the issue is, you need to be a "full member" before you can download the files, right? If so, I'll post some screenshots of the files.
wrote...
12 years ago
That is correct, I can't click the links to verify if they are the ones I need. Thanks in advance for posting the screenshots
wrote...
On Hiatus
12 years ago
Do these physio exercises accompany a textbook or are they just for extra practice?  

Just wondering...

Thanks!  Slight Smile
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
That is correct, I can't click the links to verify if they are the ones I need. Thanks in advance for posting the screenshots

Here you go, these are difficult to find!
 Attached file(s) 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to these attachments.
wrote...
12 years ago
Ok, looks like these are the exercise sheets from the PhysioEx section of the Lab manual (located in the back). I really need the Review Sheets from the end of the chapters instead. Thanks for all your help.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1111 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 585