a
t
i
r
r
rami-H rami-H
wrote...
6 years ago
Which strategy will be most productive in supporting construction play related to a pet unit?
A) Ask a dog owner to bring a dog into the classroom. Encourage children to look carefully at various parts of the body. Point out anything they might have missed. Later ask children to record in some way the dog visit.
B) Copy and enlarge the pattern for making a dog that you have found in a published resource. Ask children to follow the directions carefully. Help individual children and replace the pattern piece if one child messes up.
C) Stop children from making mistakes if they are not recording their learning accurately. Make them start over after they have more information about what they are doing. If this does not work, they can sit and wait till the others are finished.
D) Place an ample supply of materials on open shelving and wait for the children to do something with them. Give assistance as needed. Answer any questions.
Textbook 
Contemporary Clinical Immunology and Serology

Contemporary Clinical Immunology and Serology

Edition: 1st
Authors:
Read 580 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
cargioscargios
wrote...
6 years ago