i
r
r
Nicholle87 Nicholle87
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
12 years ago
Activity 9:  Isotonic Contractions

3.   You can observe from the trace that the muscle is rising in force before it reaches the plateau phase.  Why doesn’t the muscle shorten prior to the plateau phase?

7.   What happened when you attached the 2.0 gram weight to the muscle and stimulated the muscle?  How did this trace differ from the other traces?  What kind of contraction did you observe?

Please help me ! Thank you!   
Read 6989 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
12 years ago
I think I answered your question in the other post, if not, let me know.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Nicholle87 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
THank you, I just reposted this because I didnt pue help on it. nicki
wrote...
12 years ago
physio ex 8.0
istonic contraction (review sheet Pg 29)
16.in activity 9, which weight resulted in the highest initial velocity of shortening?
17.explain the relationship between the amount fo resistance and the intial velocity of shortening.
18. explain why it will take you longer to perform 10 repetitions lifting a 20-pound weight than it would to perform the sam number of repetitions with a 5-pound weight.

Thank You!
wrote...
12 years ago
: Jessie opens a drawer to take out a bottle of vitamins.  Click here to see a demonstration of the maneuver and body position:
What  Muscles, Joints and Bones Anatomy interven in the accion
After taking out one pill from the bottle, he reaches for his coffee to wash his vitamin down and jerks his hand away realizing the cup was too hot. After letting it cool, he takes a sip and swallows his vitamin.
What nerves system interven in the action
ppk
wrote...
Valued Member
On Hiatus
12 years ago
: Jessie opens a drawer to take out a bottle of vitamins.  Click here to see a demonstration of the maneuver and body position:
What  Muscles, Joints and Bones Anatomy interven in the accion
After taking out one pill from the bottle, he reaches for his coffee to wash his vitamin down and jerks his hand away realizing the cup was too hot. After letting it cool, he takes a sip and swallows his vitamin.
What nerves system interven in the action

Maybe this post will help:

https://biology-forums.com/index.php?topic=9794.0
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  869 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?