S
m
s
biolove biolove
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
13 years ago
Hi! Glad to have joined this forum. I've been looking for something like this  Grinning Face

I'm sure everyone knows about the benefits and potential dangers of this practice: identifying the presence of an individual at a crime scene with some level of certainty (leading to conviction) or risking the condemnation of innocent people. Is this ethical? does it invade one's rights to privacy?

Article can be found at: http://www.bioedge.org/index.php/bioethics/bioethics_article/8950/
Read 1296 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
13 years ago
Obama is a terrorist and I'm sick and tired of hearing his name!  Person Raising Both Hands in Celebration I don't think it is ethical since it does in fact invade one's privacy!
wrote...
13 years ago
i don't see it unethical, but it's not accurate enough to be used to send someone to jail.
wrote...
13 years ago
The presence of a criminal database for DNA, I feel, is ethical. In essence, the person doing crimes against people have forfeited the right to be left in peace from legal consequences. Should a person be a repeat offender, then the DNA databse will help prevent further crimes. Should their behaviour have changed, it can prevent false convictions.
Would you know my name, if I saw you in heaven?

Eric Clapton
wrote...
13 years ago
that woud be racism man if obama does that
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  813 People Browsing
 111 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite math subject?
Votes: 293