a
l
t
S
m
s
wrote...
12 years ago
Learning a new instrument is always a challenge, but inspiring music like this is always a good motivator. Thanks for the post. Slight Smile
wrote...
12 years ago
I have always loved music, especially the light classics.  It was a great help to me when I was studying entomology in Malaysia between 1967 - 70. My particular field was lepidoptera.  Now that I have retired and living on a disability pension, I now have the time to rediscover my love of insects and to learn to play an instrument.  I know there are some naysayers that would dispute that music has no place in a science forum. I beg to differ, there is mathematic precision and a science to music and therefore is a valid subject.

Just to digress, does anybody have the mandolin tablature for Ronald Binge's 'Elizabethan Serenade' ?
 Face with Rolling Eyes
wrote...
12 years ago
Thanks for the Tab. I've been looking for a change from the bluegrass stuff (good though it is).
wrote...
12 years ago
I love that music, and I'm also a mandolin player..., not so good though
wrote...
11 years ago
Have just got a mandolin (play guitar and banjo) and am wearing fingers down to knuckles in attempt to master the wee bugger. This vid is excellent.  Now, back to the bleeding fingers and annoying the neighbours! Godfather theme, here we
 come!
wrote...
11 years ago
Ti ringrazio per condividando. Mo pozzo vedere il tab?
wrote...
11 years ago
This is pretty awesome!
wrote...
10 years ago
great video....nice tremolo.  I just received an old rex professional mandolin and am learning to play.
wrote...
10 years ago Edited: 10 years ago, plecki
I love these melodies and found this version in Youtube. Great picking!  Slight Smile
For me it is a little bit tricky to lean this by ear only and therefore many thanks for sharing the TAB for the Part Speak Softly Love"! - Do you know any TAB for the first part of this video?
wrote...
5 months ago
Thanks!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1083 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 308