r
d
l
a
awluxllc awluxllc
wrote...
Rep: 8 0
11 years ago
Describe TWO examples of viral proteins that must be carried in the viral nucleocapsid in order to complete the life cycle.

RNA Dependant RNA Polymerase and Reverse Transcriptase are two, but im not sure how to word/explain what i need to answer this question.  Can someone please help me on the wording of how to describe these?  thanks!
Read 664 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Describe TWO examples of viral proteins that must be carried in the viral nucleocapsid in order to complete the life cycle.

RNA Dependant RNA Polymerase and Reverse Transcriptase are two, but im not sure how to word/explain what i need to answer this question.  Can someone please help me on the wording of how to describe these?  thanks!

I have replied to your other post. Here is a resource that can help you with the wording:
http://www.hhmi.org/biointeractive/media/hiv_life_cycle-lg.wmv

Are you able to view this video?
Answer rejected by topic starter
awluxllc Author
wrote...
11 years ago Edited: 11 years ago, awluxllc
I am not able to view this video.  I did see your post on my other post question, and so that makes sense.  I have a mac and i guess it doesnt play the 32 bit mode for this video, so if you know another way let me know.  Thanks for your help!
Post Merge: 11 years ago

Actually i am able to view the video....it just took a bit of time for my computer to find the program to play it.  (i thought i was deleting the previous post where i stated that i couldnt see the video, and i thought the "red X" would delete that post, but it didnt, and it gave it a thumbs down.  So i apologize for that...you have been very helpful! thanks again Elemental!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1073 People Browsing
 114 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion