h
l
i
h
FOL FOL
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
5 years ago
Your best friend is considering creating a start-up. Does he or she have what it takes? Profile a real or imaginary friend with respect to how well-suited he or she is to becoming a successful entrepreneur.
Textbook 

Management: A Focus on Leaders

Edition: 2nd
Author:
Read 29 times
2 Replies
Management: A Focus on Leaders (McKee)
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
Henk79Henk79
wrote...
Top Poster
5 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
More questions for this book are available here
Sample response: My friend Lia certainly has some of the key traits of a successful entrepreneur. These include being a tireless worker, a self-starter, and having a willingness to embrace risk. I do worry if some of Lia's other traits are suitable. For example, though she is extremely intelligent and talented, she does not seem to have a great deal of self-esteem. She is not at all self-centered and seems to see herself in an overly realistic light rather than the slightly exalted view of the typical ego-driven entrepreneur. Lia also is not terribly charismatic, at least as a public speaker, though she is very charming in an intimate setting. That said, Lia is especially good at seeing the "big picture" and using it to create a comprehensive vision of the future. All in all, I would give a mixed report for Lia's entrepreneurial prospects.
This verified answer contains over 140 words.