t
i
r
r
smag smag
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
10 years ago
I'm a junior in high school and I'm taking Algebra 2. I want to skip PreCal next year and go straight in to Calc. How can I learn the concepts of PreCalculus before September? I am planning to enroll in a summer PreCal course in preparation for this.
Read 322 times
3 Replies
Replies
wrote...
10 years ago
A college level course or a summer course would help greatly. PreCalc is not very difficult to learn (the hardest part is Trigonometry because it's so different than anything else; not sure if that's in the course), so don't worry about it. Smiling Face with Open Mouth I was in PreCalc last year and it was a breeze.
wrote...
10 years ago
hmm, well i didnt take all of precalc, we have this thing at our school where we take the second part of precalc first semester, and then start calc AB second semester, and finish AB/BC the next year. idk, its weird. but basically we skip the first semester of precalc because its all review of algebra 2 from what the teacher said.

ya its lots of trig stuff, sine, cosine, etc. not my favorite, but you'll need it for calc, so pay attention!
good luck Slight Smile
Answer accepted by topic starter
|R2r||R2r|
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
10 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 350 words.