t
S
m
s
lyoung20 lyoung20
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Imagine you work at a company and it is time for an employee named Jim's annual review. While he was a model employee the first nine (9) months of the year, recently Jim has been coming in late. It has not been just a few minutes each day, either. It is starting to cause problems in the production line. In this assignment, make one (1) page summary of your conversation with Jim. How will you address his recent performance issues while still praising him for his previous nine (9) months of good work? Your goal is to balance the negative and positive feedback so that Jim will leave motivated to do his best.

make one (1) page paper in which.

include cover pagr

The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:

Explain effective approaches to the broad spectrum of employee relations, including career development, fostering ethical behavior, discipline, labor relations, and dismissals.
Analyze various techniques, considerations, and designs of performance appraisal programs.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics.
Read 505 times
10 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
6 years ago
See if this document helps.

If not, reply back, I have different versions for you.
 Attached file 
(24.04 KB)
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
lyoung20 Author
wrote...
6 years ago Edited: 6 years ago, lyoung20
It's suppose to be a essay
Post Merge: 6 years ago

Go back and read directions paper not right at all. The paper does not discuss anything the direction ask for.
Answer rejected by topic starter
wrote...
Staff Member
6 years ago
During my conversation with the Jim, i would like to ask him few questions in order to know the exact problem of his being late all the time.

My questiona are below:

What is the reason of being late like because of traffic accidendts, kids are sick, whether intervene, his own health problems or something else?
What are your efforts to come up with problems as you are late everyday?
Have you made any strategy to cope with the situation?

After that i would like to address jim's recent performance in a following way:

I will explain him about his goals that was expected from him to meet and also discuss actually occured action.
I will explain him about his resposibilities in the organization.
I will show him his track performance results so that he will be able to see his poor performance.

I would like to give him feedback on his previous performance. My feedback would be as follows:

Jim, you have met all expected goals that was set for you in the last nine months.
Your quality score was out of 10 which is a very appreciable achievement.
So, because of your good performance during last nine months, i would like to give you reward by giving rating 5 to you for that particular session.
By ignoring these three months of poor performance and considering nine months of good performance, i want to give for 15% aapraisal this year.
I hope you are happy with my decision and keep motivated to do good work and be on time everyday.
Ask another question, I may be able to help!
Answer rejected by topic starter
wrote...
Educator
6 years ago
It's suppose to be a essay
Post Merge: 6 years ago

Go back and read directions paper not right at all. The paper does not discuss anything the direction ask for.

I'm sorry about that. Try this other document
 Attached file 
(24.04 KB)
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
lyoung20 Author
wrote...
6 years ago
Still not right but thanks
wrote...
Educator
6 years ago
Is the topic solved or could make another attempt?
lyoung20 Author
wrote...
6 years ago

You can make another attempt here are the complete instructions

Imagine you work at a company and it is time for an employee named Jim’s annual review. While he was a model employee the first nine (9) months of the year, recently Jim has been coming in late. It has not been just a few minutes each day, either. It is starting to cause problems in the production line. In this assignment, write a one (1) page summary of your conversation with Jim. How will you address his recent performance issues while still praising him for his previous nine (9) months of good work? Your goal is to balance the negative and positive feedback so that Jim will leave motivated to do his best.

Write a one (1) page paper in which you:

Explain how you will address Jim’s recent performance issues.
Suggest both constructive and positive feedback designed so that Jim will leave motivated to do his best.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.

wrote...
Educator
6 years ago
Here are two more attempts. Please advise on which one helps more Confounded Face
 Attached file(s) 
(27.88 KB)
(18.84 KB)
You must login or register to gain access to these attachments.
wrote...
Educator
6 years ago
hi again

did my attachment help this time?

If you are satisfied with the answer, please mark it solved
wrote...
4 years ago
Thank you
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  813 People Browsing
 110 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?