r
d
l
a
TSWatcher TSWatcher
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Roza bought a bookcase from a furniture store two days ago. As she was trying to assemble the bookcase, two of the pieces broke off at the corners when being screwed together. Roza developed the following email to make a claim and request an adjustment from the company.

To: feedback@kian.com
Sub: Request for product replacement

Dear Customer Service Representative,

I am terribly disappointed at the quality of the product I bought at Kian Furniture. I was shocked when some of the pieces just broke off into my hands during assembly.

Two of the pieces of the bookcase (model no. DA236698) I bought from your store in Orillia, ON, on 6 June, 2012, broke off at the corners when I was trying to screw them together to assemble the furniture.  I was using the tools that were enclosed with the product and was following the assembly directions closely. I have attached a scanned copy of the bill for the purchase.

I want my money to be returned at the earliest. I have bought several products from Kian in the past but will not do so again if this matter is not resolved satisfactorily. You can reach me on my cell phone at (516) 123-4567. I look forward to hearing from you by the weekend.

Sincerely,
Roza White

Which of the following statements would best replace the opening of the above message?
A.    I am a regular customer at Kian and have always enjoyed the interactive shopping environment and modern and functional designs in your stores.
B.    I was always a huge fan of the furniture at Kian and have bought several products from your stores. However, I am very disappointed with my new purchase.
C.    Some pieces of a bookcase that I recently bought from your store broke during assembly. Please arrange to give me a complete refund of the price of the bookcase or a voucher for the same amount.
D.    I expect a full and complete refund or voucher for the price of the bookcase that I recently bought. Considering that it broke during assembly and is useless to me, don’t you think that my request is only fair?
Read 908 times
4 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
entergeozaxentergeozax
wrote...
Top Poster
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 190 words.