s
r
d
l
a
karim89 karim89
wrote...
13 years ago
i've just read something talking about the existence of giant humans in the past and i searched the web to find something about that but i couldn't... so has anyone ever heard of this ? and are there any scientific evidences supporting this theory ?
Read 2165 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
13 years ago
You mean something link this?  Face with Open Mouth

~Live well, laugh often, and love with all of your heart!~
wrote...
13 years ago
Well that video you posted is nothing more than pictures put together in Photoshop.

The notion of Giant humans has a lot to do with mythology or legends of the past. Most of the time they are hoaxes and, believe me, if they archeologists discovered a perfectly preserved skeleton of the past ages, it would have been on the news a long time ago - not to mention the biology textbooks we read. But I do agree that species were definitely much larger in size "millions" of years ago. Take for instance Dinosaurs.
karim89 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
it doesn't have to be an entire skeleton.. so that's just a myth ? and no real giant human bone has ever been found ?
wrote...
13 years ago
no, never. But don't mistaken Neanderthals with humans. Neanderthals were a member of an extinct subspecies of humans, Homo sapiens neanderthalensis, that inhabited Europe and West and central Asia 100000 to 40000 years ago, as they claim. They generally had thicker bones than humans and were slighly taller and more lengthy. 

In the picture, neanderthal is on your left, while the human skeleton is on the right.
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
karim89 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
yea i see, thx  Slight Smile
wrote...
13 years ago
 Face with Stuck-out Tongue what an interesting topic though
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1125 People Browsing
 105 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 249