t
S
m
s
EA EA
wrote...
Rep: 7 0
10 years ago

A hockey player has a "penalty shot" on a goaltender. The goalie moves out to challenge the best player of the opposing team. A shot is directed to the upper right corner of the net. The goalie immediately flips out his blocker and deflects the puck up and over the boards. As the goalie watches the approaching player, his eyes act as receptors for a complex nerve action that results in the deflection of the puck.

The high speed at which the hockey is played will result inevitably i some collisions. If a junior hockey player has a concussion, it presents a dilemma for him whether to continue to play.

Give one point for and one point as a counter argument for why this player should NOT play hockey again.
 I think if he continues to play, his body will become more alert making him better at the game. (its a really lame answer Face with Stuck-out Tongue anyone have a better answer to this please ? I NEED HELP ASAP
Read 915 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
10 years ago
A concussion occurs when brain injury is slight and the symptoms are mild and transient. Concussions are dangerous because they impair judgment, reflexes, speech, balance and muscle coordination and these symptoms can become increasingly worse if not treated properly.
EA Author
wrote...
10 years ago
A concussion occurs when brain injury is slight and the symptoms are mild and transient. Concussions are dangerous because they impair judgment, reflexes, speech, balance and muscle coordination and these symptoms can become increasingly worse if not treated properly.
thanks but also, why should he play?
Post Merge: 10 years ago

oh ok i think you alrready answered it Slight Smile thank you soo much!!
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
10 years ago
oh ok i think you alrready answered it  thank you soo much!!

Exactly Wink Face
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1107 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion