h
s
r
d
l
Anonymous sociologystu
wrote...
A year ago
Name a primary group and a secondary group to which you belong. Compare the two groups in terms of the degree of intimacy, and the nature of the interaction you have within them. Are these groups primarily expressive, instrumental, or both?
How has the rise of multinational corporations and the trend toward globalization affected you, your family, and your community, both positively and negatively?
Read 112 times
2 Replies
Replies
Answer accepted by topic starter
AnonymousAnonymous
wrote...
A year ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 460 words.

Related Topics

wrote...
A year ago
Positive Effects:

• It creates additional job to the local population.
  • It contributes to national economic growth and development.
  • It increases productivity to people

As an individual, of course the impact of rising transnational corporation and globalization to me is having the privilege to enjoy the vast opportunities offering jobs. With regards to the national economic effect of transnational corporations and globalization, as a member of a population, I can have a better way of life because of the economic development.

Example: If I will be seeking for a job, I could have various options and I have better opportunities to grab as well.

Negative Effects:

• This transnational corporation may require higher level of skills to the job seekers
  • It may also cause damage to environment due to ignorance in local laws
  • It may also lead to increase risk in health and safety of the local people

As an individual, having said these negative impact, being a member of a the local society and experiencing the negative impact of transnational corporations, I will also be at risk in terms of my health status.

Example: Economy is developing because of globalization and transnational corporations, but with the negligence and ignorance with environmental laws in the country, it could affect the environment and natural resources in the country.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  646 People Browsing
 161 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352