t
i
r
r
meknow meknow
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A nurse who works in a neonatal intensive care unit is caring for a critically ill infant with a poor prognosis. She is Christian and feels responsible to care for both the physical and spiritual needs of the infant and his parents.

What is the best statement for the nurse to make to the parents of the infant? a. You should have the child baptized so that its soul will be saved.
  b. Would you like me to call the chaplain to christen your child at the bedside?
  c. What can I do to support your spiritual needs?
  d. I have asked my pastor to stop by and talk to you.
Read 40 times
1 Reply