t
i
r
r
Betheliza Betheliza
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
The parent cell that enters meiosis is diploid, whereas the four daughter cells that result are haploid.
Which statement correctly describes how cellular DNA content and ploidy levels change during meiosis I and meiosis II?
Which statement correctly describes how cellular DNA content and ploidy levels change during meiosis I and meiosis II?
   DNA content is halved only in meiosis II. Ploidy level changes from diploid to haploid in meiosis I, and remains haploid in meiosis II.
   DNA content is halved only in meiosis I. Ploidy level changes from diploid to haploid in meiosis I, and remains haploid in meiosis II.
   DNA content is halved in both meiosis I and meiosis II. Ploidy level changes from diploid to haploid in meiosis I, and remains haploid in meiosis II.
   DNA content is halved in both meiosis I and meiosis II. Ploidy level changes from diploid to haploid only in meiosis II.
   DNA content is halved only in meiosis I. Ploidy level changes from diploid to haploid only in meiosis II.
Read 1075 times
1 Reply