t
i
r
r
Jinxed Jinxed
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
Since in the resting cell Na+ ions tend to diffuse into the cell and K+ ions tend to diffuse out of the cell, the resting potential is maintained by the active sodium-potassium pump.
 PhysioEx 8th Edition
Exercise # 3
Read 2803 times
8 Replies
Replies
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
Is this a true/false question, because it reads like a statement. What do you want us to do?
Jinxed Author
wrote...
9 years ago
This is a statement which is involved in PhysioEx exercise #3 8th edition. There are pictures of cell diffusions which need to be filled in. I have completed the rest of the worksheet, but the first area is somewhat difficult for me.
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
I'm looking through PhysioEx 8. What is the activity called in Exercise 3?
Jinxed Author
wrote...
9 years ago
Activity 1 (Electrical Stimulation) PhysioEX 8th edition
Answer verified by a subject expert
bio_manbio_man
wrote...
Educator
Top Poster
9 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.