t
i
r
r
sawi sawi
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
8 years ago
I'm doing a mathematical investigation on graphing tide levels (sine curves), and want to know if there's a difference between water level and tide level.

Thank you so much! xx lol
Read 365 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
8 years ago
There is!

Water level describes the level of water in the context it is being presented in. Pretty much it can mean anything.

The tide level is the result of adding the two waveforms together, producing tides of maximum range between high and low water.
Answer rejected by topic starter
sawi Author
wrote...
8 years ago Edited: 8 years ago, sawi
Thanks for your reply!

One more question:
If I'm looking at the connection between the lunar phases and tides, is it ok to use sea level data?

And is sea level the same thing as water level?

THANK YOUUU  Smiling Face with Halo
Post Merge: 8 years ago

There is!

Water level describes the level of water in the context it is being presented in. Pretty much it can mean anything.

The tide level is the result of adding the two waveforms together, producing tides of maximum range between high and low water.

Thanks for your reply!

One more question:
If I'm looking at the connection between the lunar phases and tides, is it ok to use sea level data?

THANK YOUUU  Angelic
Post Merge: 8 years ago

There is!

Thanks for your reply!

One more question:

THANK YOUUU  Angelic
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1252 People Browsing
 127 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352