t
i
r
r
jdmking18 jdmking18
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
12 years ago
can someone explain to me how the body establishes a pressure gradient for fluid flow?

Read 5466 times
4 Replies
Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
12 years ago
Exercise #?
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
jdmking18 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
Exercise 5
Answer accepted by topic starter
duddyduddy
wrote...
Staff Member
Top Poster
12 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science

Related Topics

wrote...
12 years ago
can somebody help me with the answers? please

The following questions refer to Activity 5: Studying the Effect of Radius on Pump Activity.
14. What happened to the flow rate as the right vessel radius was increased? _____________________________ ____________
15. What happened to the rate (strokes/min) as the right vessel radius was increased?
Why did this occur? _____________________________ _____________________________ ________________________

The following questions refer to Activity 6: Studying the Effect of Stroke Volume on Pump Activity.
16. At what stroke volume tested was the pump rate the lowest? _____________________________ _____________________
17. Describe the relationship between stroke volume and pump rate. _____________________________ __________________
18. Use the relationship in question 17 to explain why an athlete’s resting heart rate would be lower than that of a sedentary individual. _____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ __
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1192 People Browsing
 125 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion