t
i
r
r
Bina83 Bina83
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
I have seen this posted a couple of ties but it's never really a answer given on what it takes. So maybe there could a a section where new members could go. I see this forum has a couple of test banks that I was trying to check out. I have a couple that I add to. Just trying to see what this is about first.
Read 666 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
10 years ago
by new membership, do you mean full/active membership?
me1
wrote...
10 years ago
yeah this forum is to share knowledge about sciences. ask and answer.
for the test bank, i guess other websites will charge you a good amount of money, and well this website use that as a leverage to either you pay a fraction amount of money to get all the available test bank here, or you be an active member that contribute to the forum. or you could do both like me,
i paid the small fee got my test bank that i need, but still hang around here because it is a good place to share thoughts and knowledge.
just this random person
wrote...
Valued Member
On Hiatus
9 years ago
I think this is an interesting idea, but I'm a bit fuzzy on what you mean. You would like a section specifically for new members that would allow them downloads? As for posts, I think it's good that any member, new or old, can post on the boards.
If you are reading this, you are awesome, and I wish you a happy and prosperous day!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1324 People Browsing
 110 Signed Up Today
Gallery

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 370