× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
jsutherland119 jsutherland119
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Which of the following statements made by a nurse practitioner best reflects an understanding of the availability of clinical practice guidelines?

1. Clinical guidelines are so very helpful in providing the most up-to-date nursing care.
  2. I'm sure we could get a team together and develop a pressure ulcer prevention protocol or search sites for established protocols.
  3. I am particularly impressed by the type 2 diabetic guidelines posted on the Na-tional Guidelines Clearinghouse (NGC) site.
  4. I'm told that for gerontological issues, the Gerontological Nursing Interventions Research Center (GNIRC) is the primary resource site.
Read 55 times
1 Reply