s
s
b
c
lsmith12345 lsmith12345
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Which statement by a nurse new to the unit best reflects an understanding that staff attitudes and actions have a powerful effect on both patient behavior and milieu management?

a. I understand that there are going to be days where the unit will be short-staffed or really busy. As new members of the team, how can we contribute to keeping the stress level on the unit from escalating?
  b. What are the administration's expectations of us as new employees related to the management of the milieu in general and of individual patient behavior?
  c. I'm new, so I will learn best by observing while one of the more experienced staff members manages control over the patients..
  d. How do I best involve the health care providers in the management of the milieu when a patient begins to escalate?
Read 63 times
1 Reply