s
b
c
R
c
sholland90 sholland90
wrote...
12 years ago
Okay, so I know this forum isn't for occupation assistance, but this is the only forum I'm a part of and I trust user responses on here. So, I need help with something. I was on careerbuilder.com applying for jobs and I got an email back from one of them saying they wanted to set up an interview. I'm just worried that it's a scam. I always worry when using monster or something like that to apply for jobs, but it's really convenient. So, how can I tell if the place is legit or if the email requesting a job interview is legit? I pasted the email below. I live in Albuquerque, if that helps any. Thanks!

ALL~STAR
3620 WYOMING BLVD
SUITE 222
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87111

Hi Susan!

Thank you for applying for a job with ALL STAR. The management team is interested in meeting with you for an interview. We reviewed your resume and feel that you are qualified for one of our open positions. We compared your resume to others received and feel that you have the right skill set and experience that we are looking for in an employee.

This is our busy season and unfortunately interview times are limited.  You can contact Rose Burlingham directly at 480-313-0601 , or you will be contacted by a member of our HR team shortly to set up an interview.

Sincerely,

Sheena Suazo
HR Manager
(O)  505-410-9278

allstar@executivehrdepartment.com
Read 837 times
2 Replies